EverLights' mail-in recycling program, EverMail, is perfect for retail, large and small corporations, sites with limited storage space, and de-centralized locations that generate minimal amounts of universal waste. We have EverMail containers for:
EverMail Recycling Program Advantages:
• Minimize storage – when it’s full, ship it. Your shipping is free!
• Simplified paperwork – no complicated, expensive manifests.
• Reduce the administrative burden while maintaining control of your disposal.
• Minimize the chance of facility contamination by reducing on-site storage and subsequent accidental breakage and/or leakage.
• Follow the easy instructions, complete with illustrations that are printed on the box in both English and Spanish.
Here’s how it works:
1. Order online, call, fax, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to place an EverMail order. Your order is processed and shipped and will arrive at your facility within 5 business days.
2. When you receive the EverBox or EverPail, it will include a return shipping label and instructions. Fill out the label with your facility’s name and address and attach it to the container so that it does not get lost or misplaced.
3. Fill the EverBox or EverPail as needed, and once it is full, seal it up and call FedEx to pick it up.
4. FedEx will pick up the EverBox or EverPail and deliver it to our recycling facility for processing.
5. Once your items have been received and processed, a Certificate of Recycling will be mailed to you.
Order tracking and automatic replenishing are features available upon request. Certificates of Recycling will be issued, provided the generator information label is complete and legible. For a copy of our packaging instructions, click here.